CGM Computer Consulting, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN has an immediate opening for an Application/Web Developer.
Interact directly with end-users on the development of purpose-built applications and/or websites. Create detailed conceptual designs per customer specifications and write code based upon the conceptual description of their business model.
No degree in computer science is required. Applicants will be evaluated and considered based solely upon their ability to perform the requirements of the job.
3+ years of proven experience, either on the job or equivalent at home experience, with the majority of software packages listed.
Primary Required Skills
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (API, DAO, ADO)
- Database Systems (MS Access, MS SQL, MySQL, ODBC)
- Networking (TCP/IP, IPX, TCP/UDP)
- Extensive Knowledge of Windows XP/7/8
Secondary Beneficial Skills
- Crystal Reports
- Website and Graphics Design (Adobe Photoshop, Handwritten HTML)
- Knowledge of Server Operating Systems: NT/2000/2003/2008/2010/2012, Linux/Unix
- Knowledge of Windows Domains and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Server Software: IIS, Exchange, ISA, Apache, Sendmail, Bind
- Adobe Flash/Shockwave
- Experience w/ Database Conversion Projects
- Microsoft .NET Programming Languages
- Oracle Java Programming
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6
- Experience Creating: Classes, OCX's, DLL's
Competitive rates based on experience and level of expertise.
Please email resumes in MS Word or Adobe PDF format to: